Saturday, April 5, 2008

ENCHANTED


This film actually did well at the box office and recieved some pretty good reviews, so I wanted to watch it. I'm a huge fan of disney pictures and to see them mock their earlier pictures sounded like a good idea. It's totally an old school cheesy disney production that kids will love. Adults will get the satire and enjoy the live action part of the film, which is most of it. If you can't guess the exact ending, then you need to go back to your childhood and look for it. Amy Adams doesn an excellent job as a fairytale princess to be. She plays the role of the disney perfect girl to a tee. It's a good fun movie that kept me entertained, eventhough I knew what was going to happen. It's not great, but it's good if you like family fun. I'd check it out on dvd.

No comments: