Saturday, April 5, 2008

21


My basketball number, the legal age of drinking, Lawrence Moten's number, and now the movie. The #21 never seems to fail. I'm really glad I went to see this film. I was going to pass and wait for dvd, but I went and it entertained! Especially if you enjoy cards, drama, and even some comedy. It's directed by a guy with really no dramatic background, but he's done a couple of decent comedies. The main one being "Legally Blonde". It's based on a book loosely about some MIT students who take Vegas for millions. The film explains the system and shows you on screen, so you're never lost. It's an intrguing art form. If you like cards then you'll really get into this film and if you don't, you'll learn a little and still like the drama of the film. I was very surprised with how much I liked this film. Nothing new or special, but a for sure must see. I'd highly recommend this movie. It's still in theatres.

No comments: