Sunday, March 30, 2008

HITMAN


I had read a lot of negative reviews and how they were going to tone down the violence for a pg-13 rating and all, but they didn't and it helped this film. It's a violent take on a violent video game adaptation. I was expecting the worst, but I got a somewhat entertaining show. It has it holes and flaws, believe me. It still had some good action and a fast pacing to it. Timothy Olyphant plays agent 47 and he's terrible in it it. He was the worst thing about "Live Free or Die hard" too. It's almost laughable. The other cast isn't much better. The story is pretty normal and cliche' too. But I knew it would be, so it get's the job done as your normal seen that before movie. It's very average and a step above bad. Don't take it too seriously and you might enjoy the killing and action. It's no Rambo!

No comments: