Wednesday, September 10, 2008

TROPIC THUNDER


Incredible cast and some good comedic performances by Robert Downey Jr and Ben Stiller if you like Stiller's delivery. He does the same routine in every movie, which is why I fill it's wierd that some are funny and other suck? Go figure. Anyways, this movie is at it's best when it's not over the top crazy. I like the fine line of action/comedy, but it takes some pretty stupid sequences, but not enough for me to dislike the film overall. Not a classic comedy, but Robert Downey is worth the viewing in itself. Jack Black and Stiller do the same act as usual, so that might make it a must see for some of you and it might scare some of you away. I myself enjoyed the film with it's ups and downs. I'd recommend it on DVD atleast. Most will enjoy this comedy.

No comments: