Sunday, July 27, 2008

THE DARK KNIGHT


Normally I don't waste my time with writing another review of the same film, but this one is so damn good! I've seen it three times already and I'm ready to go again! I can't get enough of the Joker or the story. This might be the best ending to a film ever! It's unfortunate that this was shot and edited for a third movie that might never happen, at least the version that Nolan had envisioned. I don't doubt that they will make a sequel after the money that this has brought in. I'll try to keep up on the sequel talks and who's going to be involved, just like I did after "Begins" came out. I'm counting the days down until probably a December Bluray release date. I watched "Batman Begins" about four times it's first week out on DVD, so I'll be pretty busy that week. If you haven't seen this film yet,what are you waiting for?

No comments: