Sunday, July 27, 2008

THE BANK JOB


I wanted to see this when it was released in the theaters, but I opted to see "10,000 B.C." instead. I think we all know how bad of a decision that was? After watching "Bank Job" I'm even more disappointed with that choice in march. This movie was based on a true bank heist that happened in London in the 70's. It turns out to be more than just a bank robbery. The bank job is just a cover to get some very important photos of the royal family. It has some good little twists and keeps you thinking throughout the running time. Not too much action, but some humor and a little history lesson. It's a entertaining movie and it also had lot's of nudity for the the slow parts. I'd give a quick glance on DVD if you were looking for a little fun. Or if you like Jason Statham.

No comments: