Wednesday, February 24, 2010

FROM PARIS WITH LOVE(2010)


From the director of "Taken"comes his follow up to one of my surprise hits of last year. I didn't really know what this movie was about, but I liked his last film enough to give it a shot. I'm pretty glad I did. It's got the same fast paced story-telling as "Taken". Action and just enough of a story to qualify as a decent movie. This isn't going to win any awards, but It's good fun and a little bit of a mystery to it. Not as good as "Taken", but a worthy follow up.


An aspiring American agent in Paris is teamed up with a bad ass spy to stop a terrorist plot. It keeps you guessing a little, but nothing too crazy.


I liked this movie just enough to recommend it to anyone who liked "Taken". It's nothing great, but short enough to make it an enjoyable 90 minutes.

No comments: