Saturday, October 25, 2008

PINEAPPLE EXPRESS


Another Judd Apatow production, but not directed by him. I wasn't sure what to think about this film, which is why it took so long for me to finally watch it. The title refers to a special kind of marijuana that drives the story. Think of this move of an older "Superbad". Two men instead of highschoolers on an adventure that leads them through some funny stuff. The writing and crudeness ranks up there with "Superbad" as well. A lot funnier than I expected it to be and Seth Rogen is great once again. James Franco is alright and has his moments, but it's the third guy that brings some good laughs to this film. Almost like Mclovin did. Much better and funnier than I expected. This is one of the main reasons I try to watch so many films, because you find some good ones out there sometimes. I highly recommend this film to any "Superbad" or Apatow fans.

No comments: