Saturday, May 31, 2008

IN THE NAME OF THE KING: A DUNGEON SIEGE TALE


This movie is as terrible as the name! It's a Uwe Boll film and that's all you need to know. He's known as the worst director still working. I've seen a couple of his films, all video game adaptations. All terrible, seriously you can't get much worse than his films. I never thought he was getting a fair shake, but he's by far the worst director I've ever seen. It's hard to explain without watching one of his films. Bad acting and story telling. His films just never seem to mesh and make much sense. Anyone who thinks Michael Bay or Mc G or bad directors haven't seen anything yet. They might not be the best character and story directors, but they are competent at what they do. I really don't think this Uwe Boll guy has a clue.


I'd say watch one of his films, so you can truly understand what I'm talking about. Theres a difference between being a so called "bad director" and simply not knowing what you're doing. Somebody tell me how he still makes movies and better yet somebody tell me why I'm still watching them?

No comments: