Monday, October 25, 2010

RED(2010)


This is what " The Expendables" should've been. They are both along the same lines, but "Red" is the PG-13 version. The story has some loop holes and is kinda vague, but it's fun and entertaining so I can forgive some of the technical crap. No "Oscar" performances here, but the great ensemble cast does their jobs just fine. This movie has been made a million times, but I had a good time watching this movie and you can't say that about most movies made today.


Bruce Willis is a retired C.I.A. agent when he is targeted for assassination. He then heads off to try and figure out who would want to kill him. He reunites with some former agents and a love interest along the way.


I can't highly recommend this, but I'd give it a shot if you like any action movies. Not a great film, but an enjoyable one.

No comments: