Monday, October 4, 2010

THE LAST EXORCISM(2010)


With Halloween quickly approaching I thought I'd review a "scary" movie. "The Last Exorcism" is produced in the same mockumentary style as "The Blair Witch" was years ago. That movie was marketed perfectly and was the first of it's kind. I wasn't a fan of that movie or this movie for that matter. I can appreciate the approach and the effort, but the final product is just dull to put it bluntly. The editing is a little too professional for the audience to believe that we are watching raw footage of the documentary being filmed. "Paranormal Activity" is the best and most entertaining version of these types of "scary" movies.


An evangelist sets out to shoot a documentary on his last exorcism to prove that they are all fakes. His "Last Exorcism" turns out to be more than he bargained for.


I wouldn't recommend this film unless you liked any of the previously mentioned films.

No comments: