Monday, July 19, 2010

THE SORCERER'S APPRENTICE(2010)


The second Jerry Bruckheimer movie of the summer and he's now two for two on mediocrity! It pains me to say that he might be losing his blockbuster touch? I was hoping for an entertaining fun time at the movies, but the story-telling is pretty bad in this movie. Some pretty cheesy lines and romances. The action is actually pretty good and the movie goes by quickly. I hope the next "National Treasure" comes out soon, so I can say some nice things about Jerry Bruckheimer again.


Nic Cage waited 1,000 years to find "the one" who will be able to kill the almighty sorcerer if she ever gets out of her captivity. When he finally finds him, that's when the evil escapes and the fate of the world is in "The Sorcerer's Apprentice's hands.


This is a maybe on the rental charts. I can't fully recommend this movie, but some will enjoy the fun and just go with it.

No comments: