Monday, June 14, 2010

THE A-TEAM(2010)


There have been rumors following this movie for over ten years now. I was extremely pleased to hear that they finally were going to get this movie made. Then the cast was announced and I was even more pleased. I was really hoping that they didn't fuck this material up! I've been a fan of the TV show ever since I was a kid.


You gotta know the show to appreciate this movie. This may be the best adaptation from the small screen to the big screen ever! They really nailed the characters and the tone of the show. They took the shows charm and blew it up(literally). They made everything more outrageous,crazy, and even funny at times. This is what summer movies are meant to be. One helluva ride from the great opening sequence to the incredible last 10 seconds of the movie(goose bumps). One of the funnest movies I've seen in a while.


I really enjoyed the style of the narration too. The director used his source material in a great and unique way.


This movie is loud,fun,crazy,stupid,corny, and over blown. I absolutely loved every minute of it.


A group of a special ops team is framed for murder and stolen money plates. They escape from prison to clear their names and get revenge. There's more to the story than that, but I don't want to ruin any of the fun.

No comments: