Thursday, April 8, 2010

CLASH OF THE TITANS(2010)


I just recently watched the original again to get me ready for the updated version and I don't remember it being so cheesy and crazy? Didn't make much sense and was pretty boring. The special effects obviously were bad, but it's borderline ridiculously bad.

Let me just say that there is no need to watch this movie in 3D! I've seen a lot of movies that way and most have entertained, but this version is so bad and an outright ripoff. It should've been illegal to convert from 2D to 3D this badly.

I was prepared for the worst after seeing a lot of negative reviews. It was a pleasant surprise that I actually left entertained. It had some story & dialogue issues for sure. The action sequences were a little to choppy and the screenplay was a little too wordy. I can see why critics are too critical, but the average movie fan should enjoy this enough.

The story begins with a boy who is found by a fisherman and his family. When man declares war on the Gods(Hades) causes havoc and kills Perseus' family. He Set's out to kill Hades with a small army that is also trying to save their city from being destroyed by Zeus and the Kracken.

Slightly above average and worth seeing, but not in 3D!

No comments: